Looking how to export your Google Chrome passwords? Here’s how.
After using Google Chrome for a while, no doubt you will save your passwords on the websites you frequently visit. Should you find the need to make a note of these saved passwords, Google Chrome introduced a feature to allow you to export all of your Google Chrome passwords. To export your Google Chrome passwords, please take the following steps:
Export Google Chrome Passwords
- Open Google Chrome
- In the address bar, type in the following: chrome://flags
- In the search bar, type in: password export
- In the dropdown list, select Enabled
- Close Google Chrome and then open the browser again
- In the address bar, type in: chrome://settings/passwords
- You may need to wait a few minutes until all of your saved passwords appear
- You will see a button with three dots, click on this and press Export Passwords
- A security prompt will display asking you to enter your computer password, then you can choose the format to export the passwords
- Your passwords will then be downloaded in a CSV file which you can view.