To disable hibernation and recover a little bit of hard drive space, launch REGEDIT, browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power, then set both HibernateEnabled and HiberFileSizePerfect to zero.
- 2025 PSTN and ISDN Switch Off October 26, 2022
- Office 365 – How to Share your Calendar September 7, 2022
- Use two Mac apps side by side in Split View July 28, 2022
- Setup the Microsoft Authenticator App with Microsoft 365 March 17, 2022
- Office UC to Cisco Webex Setup November 17, 2021