- Click start and then typing in disk cleanup in the search box.
- Then go to Settings, and then go to Free up disk space by deleting unnecessary files.
- In the Drives list, select the drive that you want to clean up, and then choose OK.
- In the dialogue box, on the Disk Clean-up tab, select the check boxes for the file types that you want to delete, then select OK.
- In the message that appears, tap or click Delete files.
Another quick way to delete temporary files which I use is to click start and in the the search box type in %temp%. This will bring up the Temporary Files Folder and you can simply select all files and choose delete (some files might not get deleted but most will.)