We mean business
Business IT Support
Technical terms and lingo in IT seem like a different language. Therefore, TC-IT Services removes the hassle of difficult communication. On the whole, we aim to help all our clients and customers understand what is going on. Certainly, we are more than happy to explain and teach along the way.
You can outsource your company’s IT needs and requirements to TC-IT services and as a result reduce hiring, training, and staff overhead costs. Similarly, our combined years of experience and qualifications result in an excellent performance. As a result, using our services will increase your profit margins and ensure your company IT needs are looked after.
Your business downtime will be reduced by allowing us to look after it. Overall, our professionals at TC-IT services can resolve any problems. Firstly, we deliver a remote support service, following that we can dispatch a qualified professional support engineer on site.
In short, whether your business is looking for network support, a security audit, network monitoring, data backup, or a consultation, TC-IT Services is always here to help.
Moreover, TC-IT Services also provide support for home users and are happy to assist with computer health checks, virus removals, upgrades, new builds, and much more.
- Ensuring IT network reliability and peak performance
- We save you money by keeping your company up and productive
- Have peace of mind knowing that your IT is secure and protected
- Onsite and Remote Support
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring
- Proactive Desktop and Server Management
- Strategic Planning
- Backup and Recovery
- Email and Virus Protection
- Cloud and Onsite Solutions
- Direct access to a dedicated team of specialists with industry experience
- Weekend and out of hours support options
- Internet connectivity – ADSL, VPN, Fibre and Ethernet
- Remote Backup and Data Protection
- Email collaboration incl Apple IOS, Andriod Blackberry and Microsoft
- Calendar and task sharing within your organisation
- Management and maintenance of network infrastructure
- Internet content control and reporting
- Email and hosting services
- Microsoft server solutions
- Apple Mac support and integration
- Enterprise Level Spam Filtering
- Cloud migrations to Office365 and other cloud services